06 April 2009

Easter is coming.........

to share food during celebration
taking photos after celebration
to celebrate Palm Sunday

Last week I went to the church at KT for Palm Sunday. Almost one year I came back there. I remember the last time coming there was the Good Friday at last year. Event thought, one of guys who I met him in the last communion had asking me “Are u a Buddhist?” Hichihichic. I think maybe he didn’t see me for long time at the church and I also didn’t eat the Holy in the last week communion because of not yet confession.


The Easter is coming at this weekend. The Christian UMT student has invited me for celebrating of Good Friday and Easter. But I am not sure yet I will joint with them because they said that we would have 1 overnight at the church. I have to start my last experiment as soon as possible and finish my study here the end of this year. I also want to go back my hometown because I was home sick.


Happy Easter! Best wishes to all of my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment